A quality gin, infused with marjoram.
A powerful gin with a clear hint of marjoram. A top shelf experience for true gin adepts. Preferred by many as a straight on the rocks drink but surprisingly elegant in a classic Gin & Tonic mix.
- 50% alcohol
- Spiced and herbal flavour with a hint of marjoram
- Clear, transparent
- Distilled from:
- 100% pure grain
- 100% fresh botanicals, herbs and fruit: juniper, coriander, liquorice, angelica, vanilla, cardamom, iris, orange, lemon, verbena, marjoram
- New York International Spirits Competition 2018: Gold medal
- New York International Spirits Competition 2018: Belgian gin of the year
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2015 : Gold medal
BUSSN°509 WHITE RAIN
We pay great attention to well established mastery. We experiment with well established knowledge. A great base creates a fertile ground for quality innovation.
Serge Buss, Founder and owner of Buss Spirits has been a restaurant and catering professional from a long line of independent entrepreneurs.
Food creation with a special focus on innovation in flavour combinations, is definitely in the genes. His grandfather cooked for the Belgian royals and his father owned a string of highly successful restaurants.
His talent in creating exquisite balanced tastes & flavours is unique.
Our gins are made through high premium quality distillation & artisan production.